- 2 Duplexes with 2 units in each ( 4 total)
- 3 Tri-Plexes with 3 units in each (9 total)
- 4 large cabins that sleep 8
- 9 cabins that sleep 4
- 1 cabin that sleeps 6
- Circle B House that sleeps 6-8
All cabins have kitchenettes and all have bathrooms with showers and air-conditioning. Essential linens are provided. We also have a general store with many of your camping needs, clean restrooms, free showers, wood, ice, volleyball and a coin operated laundromat.
Rainy Day Policy
We do not refund cabin rental for inclement weather.
Check-in & Check-out Times
Check-in Time for Camping or Cabins is after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time for Camping or Cabins is 11:00 a.m.
No Pets Allowed in Cabins
If a pet is found to be in the cabins, an additional charge of $100.00 will be required for extra cleaning & extermination!
Please click HERE to see our Pet Policy.
NO REFUNDS ON CABINS FOR UNDESIRABLE WEATHER CONDITIONS!
We have a variety of cabins to choose from. All have AC.
|Duplex Cabins 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
||2 double beds
||Each unit sleeps 4 persons. Kitchen, microwave, coffeepot, bath with shower,
satellite TV, covered deck overlooking the river.
|$110 per night
|Cabins 10-11-12 & 14
||3 bedrooms with 4 double beds
||Kitchen, microwave, coffeepot, bath with shower, screened porch overlooks river.
Cabin 14 porch is not screened and it is not on the river.
|$170 per night
|Cabins 15-19 & 21-24
||2 double beds
||Kitchen, microwave, coffeepot, bath with shower (15 and 16 sit on the river).
||$90 per night
||3 double beds
||Kitchen, microwave, coffeepot, bath with shower (1 private bedroom).
||$110 per night
||2 double beds
||AC with mini-fridge. No plumbing but close to showerhouse for your convenience.
||$80 per night
|Tri-Plex Units (9 total)
||All have 2 double beds and include a kitchenette with refrigerator, range top (no oven) , microwave, coffee pot and private bathroom with shower. Satellite TV.
||$110 per night
||3 bedrooms with 4 Queen beds
||Has a full kitchen, sunroom, satellite TV, deck, 3 bedrooms with queen beds, one full bath and one 1/2 bath
||$220 per night
Maximum number of persons that can sleep in each cabin is listed. Cabins have double beds and sleep 2 persons per bed. Each person after maximum number is an additional $10.00 per person per night and no more than 2 additional persons allowed. All cabins are air-conditioned and have bathrooms with showers and kitchenettes.
Please call 573-226-3618 for reservations. We do not make reservations via email.
- CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES to your reservation must be made 2 weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival to receive a deposit refund.
- No shows or early departures will be charged entire amount of the reserved stay.
- Reservations are strongly recommended for the months of May through September. First night is needed to secure a reservation and a valid credit card must be on file. Checks accepted for early deposits only and a valid credit card has to be held at check-in. A two-night minimum is required on weekend and holiday weekends. Deposits for reservations must be recived 3 weeks prior to arrival date. If you reserve within 2 weeks of arrival date, deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance is due at check-in.
- You will forfeit your deposit if you do not cancel or change prior to the 2 week cancellation policy.
- No refund for early departure.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards, travelers' checks and cash. We accept checks for advance reservations but not at the time of arrival.
- Check-in Time for Camping and Cabins is after 3:00 p.m. If you are going to be a late arrival, please make prior arrangements for check-in.
- Check-out Time for Camping and Cabins is 11:00 a.m. If you are requesting a late check-out, permission and prior arrangements must be made with the office, as this is not always possible. Additional charges may be added.
- Unconfirmed reservations without deposit will be held for 5 working days only.
- No refunds for cabins due to inclement weather.
- No deposit / No Reservation / No exception.
- ALL VISITORS MUST REGISTER BEFORE ENTERING CIRCLE B CAMPGROUND!
Off-Season Cancellation Policy
If you make a reservation in advance for the following year, a valid credit card is required to hold your reservation. You must cancel by April 1 of the following year or no refund will be given.
(Prior to Friday of Memorial Day Weekend and after Monday of Labor Day Weekend)
All rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
Circle B Campground Rules & Regulations for All Guests
The following rules and regulations are intended to provide an enjoyable experience for all our guests. Parents are expected to inform their children of these rules and are responsible for their supervision. Circle B reserves the right to evict persons for noncompliance of the rules and regulations. Guests are responsible for knowing and complying with the rules and regulations.
- REGISTRATION: All campers, cabin guests, visitors and pets must be registered at the office upon arrival and prior to entering the campground. All fees must be paid in advance. Registered campers and cabin guests are responsible for ensuring their visitors have properly registered in the office and that all campground rules are followed.
- CAMPSITE/CABIN CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM. CAMPSITE/CABIN CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 AM. If checking in after 10:00 PM, please contact the office to make arrangements. No check-ins for cabins after 10:00 PM without prior arrangements. No camping around cabins (prior arrangements can be made for children that need supervision).
- GUESTS: Facilities at Circle B are for use by registered guests only. Visitors are required to register at the office before entering the park. All visitors must leave the park by 10:00 PM unless registered as an overnight guest. Please register overnight guests by 8:00 PM at the office. Registered campers are responsible for ensuring their visitors have properly registered in the office and that all campground rules are obeyed.
- SPEED LIMIT: Speed limit on the road into Circle B is 15 mph and within the campground 5 mph. Motorcycles are to be used for in and out travel only. No motorized or battery powered vehicles such as ATVs, 4-wheelers, golf carts, etc. are permitted in the park unless there are extenuating circumstances. All vehicles must have a valid car pass displayed at all times. No bicycle riding after dark.
- NO VEHICLES of any kind allowed on the gravel bar or in the river. Violators will be evicted.
- PARKING: Registered guests must park on their assigned sites. All vehicles must be parked and remain parked after 11:00 PM. If you are a late arrival, prior arrangements must be made. Additional vehicles must be left in the Visitor/Swimming/Floater Parking lot.
- WASHING RVs, CAMPERS AND VEHICLES NOT PERMITTED.
- ELECTRIC CORDS cannot be run from electrical to non-electrical sites.
- QUIET HOURS: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM All campers should return to their site by 11:00 PM and daily visitors are required to be gone by 10:00PM. All stereos and music must be off by 11:00 PM. Please be aware that normal speaking voices carry. Generators are not allowed. No loud or rowdy groups. No loud music or loud partying at any time. All radios, stereos, etc. and music must be off by 11:00 PM and remain off until 7:00 AM. Please be considerate of others at all times. Quiet hours are strickly enforced and violation of quiet hours could mean eviction without refund.
- ALCOHOL: Please drink responsibly and be considerate of others. NO LOUD PARTYING, FOUL LANGUAGE OR LEWD BEHAVIOR will be tolerated. Disruptive guests will be ejected from the premises with no refund. CIRCLE B IS NOT A PARTY CAMPGROUND!
- NO LOUD PARTYING, FOUL LANGUAGE OR LEWD BEHAVIOR will be tolerated anywhere on the premises including the gravel bar at the swimming hole. Disruptive guests will be ejected from the premises and no refund will be given. CIRCLE B IS NOT A PARTY CAMPGROUND!
- PETS IN THE CAMPGROUND CIRCLE B CAMPGROUND DOG POLICY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
- Our campground is pet-friendly to non-agressive breeds. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and never left unattended. Please clean up after your pet.
- Friendly dogs are allowed at Circle B Campground in the camping area, but not in the cabins.
- Insurance prohibits dangerous, agressive breeds from staying or being on the premises at Circle B Campground. These dogs include, but not limited to, the following list: Pit Bull, American Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Chow, any wolf hybrid, etc. or any dog with vicious tendencies or a dog who has bitten someone. A dog of mixed breed, which includes any prohibited breed, is still unacceptable.
- Each dog must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet. Only 2 dogs per camp, unless prior arrangements have been made with the office at Circle B. Seeing-eye and service dogs are an exception but still need to be registered at arrival.
- Please be courteous to other campers. All pet owners should clean up after their dog.
- Owners of confrontational, agressive breeds or dogs that bark excessively will be asked to leave and remove such dogs from the premises. Acceptibility determined by management.
- PETS IN THE CABINS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ALL: There will be a $100.00 additional charge if a pet is found in the cabins. See the PET POLICY ABOVE.
- CAMPFIRES: No large bonfires allowed at campsites or on the gravel bar by the river. Campfires must be kept at knee level and never left unattended.
- TRASH/GARBAGE: Please put trash in dumpsters or trash cans located in the park. Please bag your garbage and use the can or barrel on your site. If you need another trash bag, please ask at the office. Circle B provides trash pick-up at least once daily. Keep your campsite clean during your stay and leave it clean when you depart. Please, NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED WITHIN 50 FEET OF THE RIVER OR ON THE RIVER, PER MISSOURI STATE LAW. Please do not litter.
- FIREWOOD/TREES: Firewood is sold at the store. No cutting of trees for firewood allowed in the campground or adjoining properties. Please do not drive nails into or disfigure trees. Do not hang lanterns from the trees. DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD. Help keep Emerald Ash Borer out of Missouri.
- DUMP STATION: The dumping station is located at the intersection right before the main entrance in front of the office and is free to all registered campers. Please discharge all RV waste here if you did not have sewer hook-up at your site. Grey (sink) water should be discharged here as well and not on the ground.
- SHOWER HOUSE: Showers are free to registered guests at Circle B. Children should always be accompanied by an adult. The shower house may be closed at times for cleaning. Women should always use the women's side and men should always use the men's side.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS of any kind are allowed on the premises. Violators will be arrested and prosecuted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND! NO FIREWORKS, POTATO GUNS, ETC. ALLOWED AT CIRCLE B CAMPGROUND.
- SWIMMING HOLE: Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. If you swim at the Button Rock on the other side of the river, do not go near the cabin on the Button Rock. This private property and you will be prosecuted if you are on the cabin on the Button Rock.
- VANDALISM: Anyone destroying or damaging property of Circle B Campground will be held accountable. This includes fines as well as arrest and prosecution.
- PRIVACY: Please respect the privacy of other campers by not walking through occupied sites. Please use designated roadways when walking through the park.
- SECURITY: Security will patrol on Friday and Saturday nights. If you have problems, contact security at the main gate. Emergency numbers are posted at the office/store.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: All branches of Law Enforcement are allowed into Circle B and do make unscheduled patrols of the campground. The Jack's Fork River is a federally protected river and is patrolled by the National Park Service and the Missouri State Water Patrol. Please behave responsibly and be considerate of others at all times.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- CIRCLE B RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY RESERVATION.
- CIRCLE B CAMPGROUND IS NOT A PARTY CAMPGROUND!
All prices and policies are subject to change without notification.